Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok, so I have this cat......

... and she's like 100 years old, but closer to 15. Of course, if you're a reader of my blog, you know that my dear Bit passed away last July, but I still have Evie. She's the.. how can I put this.. evil one of the two. I'm the only person she likes and she barely tolerates me. But the bottom line is, she HATES Argus. Now, why she has concentrated all her aggression on him is questionable at this time. Hustle she leaves alone, but Argus she'll chase down the hallway. The other day, he was simply walking past her when she took a swipe at him that connected with his tail and proceeded to take a nice little chunk out of it. It bled like crazy!! So here we are, like a couple of fools, trying to wrap the tip of the dog's tail.


1 comments:

Gina said...

Awh! poor Argus! That mean cat!