So my sister very sweetly brought to my attention that there were SEVERAL very important things that happened since last September that I neglected to mention in my previous blog. And she was absolutely right. I just simply didn't have record of them on my camera. So I have gone back again into the camera on my phone which tells a completely different story of the past 10 months. Here goes.....
Pic of the air during fire season. It was a pretty bad summer around here and Montana.
Last picture of both of the kids in front of the van on the first day of school.
Jake's 18th birthday
My Arizona Sunset rose
Jake and Annika (spirit day at school)
This is what most mornings look like before school. Lint loves Beth!
My October trip to AZ. Sibs
Early November snowfall on the Thanksgiving decor
Getting ready to dispatch the turkeys
Plucking the feathers. Hate this part!
Dave and I at Garth Brooks concert
Kitty helping Beth do her homework
One of Jake's senior pics
Thanksgiving turkey
Had the wall behind our basement stove finished
One of Beth's wonderful orchestra concerts
Loves his John Deer. Best investment EVER!!
Christmas - Dave's parents came to spend it with us.
We were able to see "Straight No Chaser" in concert
just a little ice on the road
January 9th I had my knee replaced and my leg looked horrible! Nancy came to take care of me when Dave had to go back to work.
Jake snowboarding
Jake in rescue cot after falling
Before braces
After braces
Added two more gardens
Beth and her outdoor rabbit Harvey
Beth got a car for her 16th birthday
I have an awesome rhubarb plant
We planted fruit trees and berry bushes this summer. Peach, pear, honeycrisp apple, spartan apple, a cherry bush, two raspberry, and two blueberry
Had a barn door made for our basement living room
The kids and I going to AZ in June
Realized something kept coming into our backyard so we set up a trap and got three skunks in about five days!
Beth and Kevin
0 comments:
Post a Comment