Thursday, July 5, 2018

Back again...

Well.... I missed the entire school year!  Jake has graduated.  Beth finished her sophomore year.  We are already in July for pete's sake!!  So I'll try to catch you up on what has happened since last September.

Jake and his girlfriend, Annika, going to the Homecoming dance.

We have a family of pheasants that come in our backyard frequently.

In December we drove out to the East end of Lake Coeur d'Alene to see the Bald Eagles.



Bethany joined a group called Explorers through the Coeur d'Alene police department.  She wants to be a career police officer like her dad.

Jake and Annika going to the Sadies dance.

Loving the snow!

Probably the last year the Easter bunny will come!


Jake and Annika going to Prom!  So beautiful!

A picnic lunch date out at Lake Pend Orielle. 


A day drive down the Coeur d'Alene River.


Jake's graduation


Getting his diploma



Annika getting her diploma


Jake in front of the memory board I made him

Enjoying a spring rainstorm


We trapped a total of three skunks in our backyard



0 comments: