So for Christmas Dave gave me an awesome zoom lens for my camera. It has been so much fun using it to get up close to whatever I'm taking a picture of. I always take my camera whenever we go out for a drive because you never know what you'll run into here in the Northwest. The first set of pictures is of one of the lakes close by that was all frozen over. There were a few people ice fishing and you could see snow mobile tracks going across it.
The next two pictures are of our little down town main street, Sherman Ave. It is so quaint with shops and restaurants along each side. And then there is a picture of the Spokane River which flows just south of Coeur d'Alene.
One weekend, Dave, Beth and I decided to take a drive up to Canada just to say we had been there. So we loaded up our passports and went on our way. It's about 100 miles to the little town right across the border. The view was spectacular!
We also have had a pretty rough winter. These are some pictures I took one morning after a particularly hard freeze.
0 comments:
Post a Comment