Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Major Milestone!

On Thursday, December 13th, I had the honor of attending the graduation of a former 4th grade student of mine. She graduated from ASU's school of music, Magna Cum Laude. She was in my very first 4th grade class back in 94-95. She's now 23 and
I'm ...... very proud of her! I taught her piano lessons until she went to junior high and her mom and I have kept in touch through the years. I went to her high school graduation, her senior voice recital, so I wouldn't miss this culminating event. I also got a Christmas card this past week from the parent of another former student of mine who was in the last class I taught in 99-00. She's graduating from high school this year, so this is it for me. No more of my 4th graders in school. Now I've started over with preschoolers. So when they start graduating, then I'll REALLY be old!

0 comments: