Sunday, October 17, 2010

State Fair Time

Once again it was off to the State Fair. Amazing that it came around so fast. We went on opening day this year so maybe that was why! We took my niece Tani this year and the kids had a great time riding rides, seeing the bunnies, looking for treasures, and of course eating the fry bread. Oh wait, no, that was me. Jake and Beth took Tani on their favorite flying ride, and Beth and Tani went on this crazy fast (puker) of a ride. Jake decided to sit it out and I think that was a wise decision. I couldn't believe how fast it went. Check out the video at the bottom. Anyway, they seemed to like it fine. We had a great day!

1 comments:

Uncle Paul said...

I never had a dirt pile to play in at the state fair.